Suzuki Outboard 2-Stroke Jet Kit Complete
Suzuki 2 stroke outboard jet drive kit. Price includes free shipping.
-Determine your outboard's year and horsepower and select correct option.
-Please include model number in "Special Instructions" box upon checkout to guarantee accuracy.
-Determine shaft length of motor.
-Determine if your outboard is tiller or remote controlled.
-See appropriate policy and procedure page for complete details.
-Note that if you are converting from a prop drive to a jet drive, the motor will have to be raised to insure correct performance. (Transom brackets are available to avoid boat transom modifications)
This item qualifies for free standard shipping.
All jet drive units are made to order and will not be immediately in stock. Please allow a 15-17 weeks for delivery at this time.
This unit is covered by a full one year warranty.
Do it yourself tech support is available for free. Just call 360-490-9476 or email email@example.com you are not alone.
The following describes special considerations involved in replacing your lower-unit. Don't worry. We will help verify information before shipment.
Suzuki 2 stroke jet drive kits
1. Includes shift cable assembly or shift rod for tiller steering.
2. Requires a factory gear set change at the base of crankshaft to operate with a jet drive. Only 50 hp factory motors, supplied without a gear case, have the jet drive gear set installed.
3. For tiller steering, requires cable assy #31 through 2003, #1829 starting in 2004 (Long Tiller Handle)
4. Includes water pump kit.
5. Does not have dual exhaust.
6. Specify if not power trim.
7. Add $160.00 for 6 1/8 stainless steel impeller upgrade, #1737.
8. Long tiller handle starting in 2004, shift cable assy, #1828.
9. Tiller handle shift cable assy #2039.
10. Spot facer and drill kit needed to mount jet drive (ask at time of order).
11. Uses 7 7/8 impeller and liner in place of 7 5/8 impeller and liner.