Yamaha 2-Stroke Outboard Jet Kit Complete
Yamaha 2 stroke outboard jet drive kit. Price includes free shipping.
-Determine your outboard's year and horsepower and select correct option.
-Please include model number in "Special Instructions" box upon checkout to guarantee accuracy.
-Determine shaft length of motor.
-Determine if your outboard is tiller or remote controlled.
-See appropriate policy and procedure page for complete details.
-Note that if you are converting from a prop drive to a jet drive, the motor will have to be raised to insure correct performance. (Transom brackets are available to avoid boat transom modifications)
This item qualifies for FREE STANDARD SHIPPING.
Most jet drive units are made to order and may not be immediately in stock. Please allow a few weeks for delivery. Feel free to contact us regarding current expected wait times.
This unit is covered by a full one year warranty.
Do it yourself tech support is available for FREE. Just call 360-532-5107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You are not alone.
The following describes special considerations involved in replacing your lower-unit. Don't worry. We will help verify information before shipment.
Yamaha 2 stroke jet drive kits
1. 4 stroke motors need pressure relief hole in cooling pump housing.(Instructions included)
2. Includes shift cable assy or shift rod for tiller models.
3.Fits TLDI motors.
4. Includes neutral cable assy #1566.3
5. Specify if fot HPDI-add shift cable #1566.3
6. Driveshaft change year 2000. Specify spline, 14 or 16 teeth.
7. Heavier load capability then AA6 series.
8. For 6 1/8" stainless steel impeller upgrade request pt#1737.
9.Driveshaft change in 60-70hp 2 stroke motors starting in 2004.
10. Tiller handle model requires shift cable #1383.
11. Tiller handle change in 2006-specify # 1856 or # 1857 shift cable assy for tiller steering.
12. 2006 tiller handle, rope start motor requires neutral start cable #1566.3.
13. Starting 2006, shift cable assy # 1954 replaces shift rod assy # 1651.
14. Starting 2009, F40 Yamaha EFI motor requires shift guide # 2042, not # 1651.
15. AW steering requires neutral cable # 547.2 (5ft).
16. Will not fit C series motors.
17. Uses 7 7/8" impeller and liner in place of 7 5/8" impeller and liner.
18. Starting 2006, shift cable assy #2185 replaces shift cable assy # 1954.