Nissan / Tohatsu Outboard 2-Stroke Jet Kit Complete
Nissan / Tohatsu 2 stroke outboard jet drive kit. Price includes free shipping.
-Determine your outboard's year and horsepower and select correct option.
-Please include model number in "Special Instructions" box upon checkout to guarantee accuracy.
-Determine shaft length of motor.
-Determine if your outboard is tiller or remote controlled.
-See appropriate policy and procedure page for complete details.
-Note that if you are converting from a prop drive to a jet drive, the motor will have to be raised to insure correct performance. (Transom brackets are available to avoid boat transom modifications)
This item qualifies for free standard shipping.
All jet drive units are made to order and will not be immediately in stock. Please allow a 15-17 weeks for delivery at this time..
This unit is covered by a full one year warranty.
Do it yourself tech support is available for free. Just call 360-490-9476 or email firstname.lastname@example.org you are not alone.
The following describes special considerations involved in replacing your lower-unit. Don't worry. We will help verify information before shipment.
Tohatsu / Nissan 2 stroke jet drive kits
1. 4 stroke motors need pressure relief hole in cooling pump housing. Instructions in kit.
2. Includes shift cable assembly or shift rod for tiller steering.
3. Fits TLDI motors.
4. Add $160.00 for 6 1/8 stainless steel impeller upgrade, #1737.
5. Starting 2006, shift cable assy #1954 replaces shift rod assy # 1295.
6. Starting 2006, shift cable assy #2185 replaces shift rod assy # 1954.
7. For tiller steering, requires cable assy #31 thru 2003, #1829 starting in 2004 (long tiller handle).
8. Add $160.00 for 6 1/8 stainless steel impeller upgrade, #1737.
9. Uses 7 7/8 impeller and liner in place of 7 5/8 impeller and liner.
13. Starting 2006, shift cable assembly #1954 replaces shift rod assy #1295.
18. Starting 2006, shift cable assembly #2185 replaces shift rod assy #1954.