Mercury Outboard 4-Stroke Jet Kit Complete
Mercury 4 stroke outboard jet drive kit (price includes free shipping)
-Determine your outboard's year and horsepower and select correct option.
-Please include model number in "Special Instructions" box upon checkout to guarantee accuracy.
-Determine shaft length of motor.
-Determine if your outboard is tiller or remote controlled.
-See appropriate policy and procedure page for complete details.
-Note that if you are converting from a prop drive to a jet drive, the motor will have to be raised to insure correct performance. (Transom brackets are available to avoid boat transom modifications)
This item qualifies for free standard shipping.
All jet drive units are made to order. Please allow 15-17 weeks for delivery at this time.
This unit is covered by a full one year warranty.
Do it yourself tech support is available for free. Just call 360-490-9476 or email email@example.com you are not alone.
The following describes special considerations involved in replacing your lower-unit. Don't worry. We will help verify information before shipment
(2) Includes shift cable assembly or shift rod for tiller steering.
(3) Tiller requires use of Gate Shift Assembly #1263 Short Shaft, #1264 Long Shaft.
(5) Specify if for 50 HP Model AG50 or 55/60 HP Model AG60.
(6) Requires 60 HP water pump – Merc #46-812966A11.
(7) Specify if not power trim – add $15.00 for tilt lock parts.
(8) Motor Serial #GO44027 & up can use cam gate with tiller, Jet Kit #705.2-starts 1995. Cowling handle 1548 included.
(9) Heavier load capability than S200 series.
(10) Big foot motors require use of standard lower unit cooling pump. Merc #46-812966A11 and our part #1392.
(11) Add $160.00 for 6 1/8 stainless steel impeller upgrade, #1737.
(12) Not DTS motors (Remote control doesn’t have shift cable).
(13) Direct Injection and Carburated Two Cycle Powerheads
(14) Specify 18 or 20 teeth on the driveshaft.
(15) Starting in 2006, tiller handle shift cable assy #2043
(16) Includes transom mounted shift cable assy, Short #2116 Long #2117
(17) Uses 7 7/8 impeller and liner in place of 7 5/8 impeller and liner.
(18) Heavier load capacity than BR150
(19) Heavier boats will cause this unit to over rev at low rpm
(20) Only 7 7/8 Impellers can be used on V8 Outboards, regardless of power rating.
(21) Also fits Pro XS models