Mercury 4 stroke outboard jet kit complete....free shipping included
Mercury 4 stroke outboard jet drive kit (price includes free shipping)
-Determine your outboard's year and horsepower and select correct option.
-Please include model number in "Special Instructions" box upon checkout to guarantee accuracy.
-Determine shaft length of motor.
-Determine if your outboard is tiller or remote controlled.
-See appropriate policy and procedure page for complete details.
-Note that if you are converting from a prop drive to a jet drive, the motor will have to be raised to insure correct performance. (Transom brackets are available to avoid boat transom modifications)
This item qualifies for FREE STANDARD SHIPPING.
This unit is covered by a full one year warranty.
Do it yourself tech support is available for FREE. Just call 360-532-5107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You are not alone.
The following describes special considerations involved in replacing your lower-unit. Don't worry. We will help verify information before shipment.
Mercury 4 stroke jet drive kits
1. Includes shift cable assembly or shift rod for tiller steering.
2. Tiller requires use of Gate Shift Assembly #1263 Short Shaft, #1264 Long Shaft.
3.Specify if for 50 HP Model AG50 or 55/60 HP Model AG60.
4.Requires 60 HP water pump-Merc #46-812966A11.
5. Specify if not power trim-add $15.00 for tilt lock parts.
6. Motor Serial #GO44027 & up can use cam gate with tiller, jet Kit # 705.2starts 1995. Cowling handle #1548 included.
7. Heavier load capability than S200 series.
8. Big foot motors require use of standard lower unit cooling pump. Merc #46-812966A11 and our part #1392.
9.Additional costs of $160.00 for 6 1/8 stainless impeller upgrade #1737 if requested.
10. Not DTS motors (Remote control does not have shift cable).
11. Also used on OPTIMAX motors.
12. Specify 18 or 20 teeth on driveshaft.
13. Starting 2006, tiller handle shift cable assy # 2116.
14. Includes transom mounted shift cable assembly #2116.
15.Uses 7 7/8 intake and impeller.
16. Uses 7 7/8 impeller and liner in place of 7 5/8 impeller and liner.
Guaranteed Satisfaction and Order Accuracy
We are here to help you with any part of your boating project. We love boating and have been the business for over 40 years. Please don't hesitate to contact us.
In order to insure that your selection is exactly what you need, we will verify you order with you personally before we process your order.