Johnson-Evinrude 2-Stroke Jet Pump Kit Complete
Johnson-Evinrude 2 stroke outboard jet pump kit drive kit. Price includes free shipping.
-Determine your outboard's year and horsepower and select correct option.
-Please include model number in "Special Instructions" box upon checkout to guarantee accuracy.
-Determine shaft length of motor.
-Determine if your outboard is tiller or remote controlled.
-See appropriate policy and procedure page for complete details.
-Note that if you are converting from a prop drive to a jet drive, the motor will have to be raised to insure correct performance. (Transom brackets are available to avoid boat transom modifications)
This item qualifies for free standard shipping.
All jet drive units are made to order and will not be immediately in stock. Please allow 15-17 weeks for delivery.
This unit is covered by a full one year warranty.
Do it yourself tech support is available for free. Just call 360-490-9476 or email firstname.lastname@example.org you are not alone.
The following describes special considerations involved in replacing your lower-unit. Don't worry. We will help verify information before shipment.
Johnson / Evinrude 2 stroke outboard jet kit drive kits
1. No tiller handle shift rod available for motors from 1976-1980-remote controls only.
2. Shift Rod Threading Tool "and" Coupling needed to later remount propeller drive. Return tool after use for refund.
3. Length (inches) from housing mounting face to end of driveshaft. Must match propeller gearbox within 1/8 inch. (Motor driveshaft length increased 7/16 inch in 1992. Do not use older model R Jet drives on 1992 motors).
4. Includes shift shaft assembly or shift rod for tiller steering.
5. Rear base of engine mid-section - compare shapes:
6. Driveshaft spline 3/4" Diameter, 17-teeth.
8. Specify if driveshaft spline 14 teeth or 17 teeth (shaft 1280.1
9. Heavier load capacity than R6 series.
10. Add $160.00 for 6 1/8 stainless steel impeller upgrade, #1737.
12. Driveshaft spline; 4 teeth from 1968-1988; 17 teeth from 1989 to present.
13. Fits motors with thru prop exhaust only.
17. E-TEC motors 25-90 hp, remote control starting 2010, require neutral cable assembly #1547
19. Also fits E-TEC H.O. motors.
20. Uses 7 7/8 impeller and liner in place of 7 5/8 impeller and liner.